cristian-fuentescristian-fuentes

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Freedom (remix from Turrican2) Freedom (remix from Turrican2)

Hey

Okay, Average NG review on a shitty piece:

OMG MAKE MORE LIEK THIS YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!!!!!OMG SYNTHS ARE CRAZYYYY MAKE MORE LIEK THIS!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS TEH L33T!!!!

Khuskan - Pulsar Khuskan - Pulsar

Eh.

It's alright I dound it a bit boring, sorry it's just that it comes off as a stale production, I know you put hard work into this (or maybe you didnt) but I honestly out of my own opinion cant see any real talent in this. Sorry. Synth wise, it's just 3 saws and maybe a square with some prtamento or glide on them. Big Deal. I don't want to seem mean but It's my opinion. Practice more and take a few courses in mixing down and equing and synthesis.

-Cristian Fuentes.

Khuskan responds:

wow, two in a row.

ArKaine - Bad Boy ArKaine - Bad Boy

Ouch, kinda hurts my ears.

Nice fade in intro, bassline is generic, almost the majority of trance have it. I don't like the reverbed kick, and you claps sound kinda FL studio basic. Your main saw synth is a bit too loud and kind of hurts my ear. Your kick gets drowned out in the mix by all the highfreq, you might want to focus on your mixdown.

ArKaineRevived responds:

look man, either you have extremely weak ears, or you just had the volume on 10.000!! That synth is not too loud, and but you are right about the claps yes, i should have taken a custom one for them, and i allready know i shouldnt have reverbed the kicks, too. thanks anyway for your time to review!